FCEM is non-profit, non-governmental, non-political and non-sectarian organization whose activities at the national and international level, are aimed at promoting women’s entrepreneurial initiative and reinforcing national associations of women business owners through:
- Creating awareness and reinforcing the visibility of women business owners,
- Lobbying and advocacy before public and private institutions, policymakers and governments, on issues that impede women’s entrepreneurial potential.
- Promoting solidarity friendship, cultural understanding and the exchange of experiences and ideas.
- Facilitating the development of business, partnership, and trade.
- Fostering professional growth and business skills perfection
- Encouraging young women to create enterprise.