The prize is awarded in the course of the FCEM Gala dinner of the World congress.
To the most active and most efficient FCEM National Association.
Essential criteria :
- the Association is a fully entitled member with right to vote,
- the Association has been in existence a minimum of 3 years,
- the Association is not behind with subscription payments,
- the Association participates actively to FCEM events, including World Committees and World Congresses.
Judging criteria :Prize “ Yvonne Edmond Foinant”
Association that :
- has maintained and developed its membership,
- keeps its members informed of FCEM events,
- is active at national, regional ans international level in lobbying for specific or interesting questions regarding women business owners,
- organises seminars or training programs for its members,
- favors exchanges between its own members ans women business owners from other countries,
- has established programs or project with a significant impact on women business owners from its own country (regionally and internationally
- the assessment will be done by a jury composed by :
Laura Frati Gucci (FCEM World President), Françoise Foning (FCEM Honorary World President), Marie-Christine oghly (FCEM Vice President Europe & general Secretary), Leyla Khaïat (FCEM Honorary President), Joëlle Baccalion (FCEM Assistant General Secretary), Pina Foti (FCEM Award Secretary)
- Every associations has to send the dossier before deadline indicated in the call to application. Please be accurate, clear and concise. Dossiers that have not been sent by the deadline specified, cannot be taken into consideration.
‘Yvonne Edmond Foinant’ Prize created in 2002 by the Honorary World President, Leyla Khaïat is awarded every two years.